||An application for a competition licence, other than a one meeting licence or international licence, must:
- Be to the SCB of the State or Territory in which the applicant ordinarily resides;
- Be in the prescribed form.
- Be accompanied by:
- Proof of the age of the applicant,
- Proof that the applicant has passed an appropriate licence test,
- Proof the applicant has current ambulance subscription;
- The prescribed fee; and
- Proof of current MA affiliated club membership.
- If the applicant is a minor, be accompanied by the written authorisation of at least one (1) of the applicant’s parents or the legal guardian of the applicant.
- If the applicant has never been the holder of a competition licence, be accompanied by any one (1) of the following:
- The applicant’s current road motorcycle licence,
- Proof that the applicant has attended a motorcycle training course conducted by, or with the approval of, a State Government authority,
- Proof that the applicant has attended any SCB accredited training school,
- Proof that the applicant has attended a training school conducted by an accredited coach, or
- Endorsement on the application by a club official authorised by the SCB that, in the opinion of that official, the applicant is capable of controlling a motorcycle.
||A first time licence applicant must undertake a test of knowledge of these Rules